Pink Electric Scooter- Every Young Girl LOVES Pink Electric Scooters!
Pink Electric Scooters Really Turn Heads!
Early in December, my 12 year old daughter proudly walked up to me and announced, “I want a pink electric scooter for Christmas!”My wife and I were a little taken aback by her proclamation, as she had never wanted ANY variety of scooter.
When we inquired as to why she wanted a pink electric scooter, she simply said, “I think they look cool!”Of course, the real reason she wanted one was because her best friend has one. Apparently, she gets lots of attention riding her flashy electric scooter!
While my wife and I had no objections about getting Amy(our daughter), an electric scooter, we knew absolutely nothing about them. We asked Amy what model of electric scooter her friend owned. She said that she wasn’t sure, so we decided to call her parents.
Her friend’s name is Lisa, and Lisa’s parents were real helpful. They told us that Lisa had a Razor E300S electric scooter, and they called it a “Sweet Pea”. Razor is a company that has been making quality scooters, of all varieties, since 2000.
They also mentioned that lots of girls these days have a flashy pink electric scooter, apparently it’s a bit of a “fad”.
Well, far be it from us to stand in the way of social progress! We decided to shop around for a pink electric scooter!
Listed below are best Pink Electric Scooters which satisfy both affordability and quality.
The Search Began For A Pink Electric Scooter!
Pink Electric Scooters Have Become A Fad!
Although, Amy really liked her friend’s scooter, and we did too, we felt like shopping around a bit was the right thing to do. We started our search online. By “Googling” the term “electric scooter” in the search box, we were introduced to a wide variety of electric scooters.
We discovered that just about very form of electrical vehicle is becoming increasingly popular. Many people are becoming more ecologically aware, and are concerned with the pollution caused by gas powered vehicles.
We also found out that Razor has two other electric scooter models which come in a pink color. They are the Razor Pocket Mod Scooter, and the Razor E100 electric scooter. Both of these models name their pink electric scooter, “Sweet Pea”.
We decided to find out as much information as we could about these other models. We were determined to look at least a few other electric scooters!
Best Pink Electric Scooters for Girls in 2020
Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter – Pink
- New power core Technology and design features 2x the increased ride Time and 50% more power than the original Razor E90
- Maintenance free with no Alignment, no chain, and no chain tensioner needed
- Features a kick start, high-torque hub motor, push-button throttle, hand-operated front fender brake, urethane front wheel, and retractable kickstand
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 120 pounds
- Features rear wheel drive for increased traction and control
Razor E300S Seated Pink Electric Scooter
- Boasting a high-torque, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor and a handy twist-grip throttle
- Powered by a long lasting rechargeable 24V Seal battery system
- Features a hand operated rear brake, spring loaded kickstand, extra wide 10-inch pneumatic tires and a removable ridding seat
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Features rear wheel drive for increased traction and control
Another fantastic pink e-scooter is the 300S which is a seated electrical scooter which provides maximum comfort.
This model allows the customer to ride seated or upright as it features a detachable seat which is basic to eliminate as well as return on. The cushioned seat is terrific for commuting and furnished with a high-performance electric motor it’ll get you there in a snap with max rates of 15 miles per hour.
The durable steel construction is heavier than many coming in just over 50-pounds, however you can anticipate to get many years of use. Included is a 24-volt rechargeable covered battery and also battery charger and takes 12 hours to get a complete cost.
With a run time around 40-minutes, spring packed kickstand, vast 10-inch tires, and much more, it’s easy to see why the 300S makes this evaluation.
The Razor 300S is advised for teens as well as adults alike.
- Only takes three screws to remove the seat
- Extra-large grip base for adults
- Can function as a stand-up or seated e-scooter
- Larger weight, accommodating adults to 220 pounds
- Wider 10-inch tires provide great stability and control
- Long time to fully charge the battery
- 40-minute run time should be improved
- Single speed motor, not variable speed
Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Euro Electric Scooter
- European Flair and American Design – A vintage-inspired electric scooter for riders age 13 and up, with a maximum weight of 170 lbs (77 kg)
- Authentic Styling – With its padded seat, twist-grip throttle control, and hand-operated brake, the Pocket Mod provides a scaled-down Euro-style scooter that looks and feels like the real thing
- Electric-powered Fun – The high-torque, chain-driven motor boasts speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h) with up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time on a single battery charge
- Built-in Storage and Stability – The secret storage compartment under the seat makes it easy to carry your essentials with you, and the dual kickstand keeps everything upright
- Color Match Your Style – With many color variations available, personalize your ride with the shade that best suits your vibe
The Pocket Mod from Razor is a classic take on e-scooters. This Euro design ratings an excellent 8.7 out of 10 and is available in practically every color choice out there consisting of pink.
The vintage-inspired layout makes it very preferred among consumers seeking to ride and also have fun stylishly.
The mini Razor Pocket Mod is a seated design and powered by an electrical chain drive motor. The variable rate electric motor gets to speeds to 15 mph and also the efficient battery offers you approximately 10 miles on a solitary cost.
Advised for motorcyclists over the age of 13 and also to a max weight of 170 pounds, it’s the excellent pink electric scooter for teenagers as well as grownups alike.
- Can ride on gravel, dirt, grass and on-road
- Easy to balance, even for beginners
- Durable kickstand and does a great job holding a bike up
- Onboard storage large enough to hold 4 cans of soda
- All models offer a great price point
- Nonfunctional headlight, visuals only
- Small installation required, mounting the handlebar
- Long charging time
Last update on 2020-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API