The Razor Dirt Quad is an electric powered off-road vehicle that’s built strong and sturdy to conquer tough trails and big bumps. This compact Quad offers excellent climbing opportunities and delivers a smooth ride.
The Dirt Quad with its 350-watt chain-driven motor is both super quiet and powerful enough to help kids zip up any terrain in a hurry. Kick up some unlimited adventure and action with the Razor Electric Dirt Quad.
The Quad stays planted and has minimal tip factor when climbing hills or the turning corners. Compared to the 24volt Peg Perego, this 24 volt motor has a lot more torque for hill climbing. Best of all, the rubber air-filled tires never slip on grass, rocks or dirt making it safer. The Quad Dirt is perfect for those cautious moms, looking for a machine that runs faster than a typical battery powered wheeler but is not a full ATV.
- Big enough to tackle rugged off-road terrain, this pumped-up dirt quad is the perfect step up in size and adventure for older riders
- Quad dimensions – 50.4" L x 28.7" W x 31.9" H | Weight – 113 lbs. | Max speed – Up to 9 mph | Riders – 14 years old and up | Battery – Lead Acid, Up to 68 minutes | Weight limit – 220 lbs.
- Powered by a 500 watt motor with high-torque internal/Integral gear set and self-adjusting chain-driven
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid Rechargeable battery with quick-change compartment and up to 68 minutes of continuous use
- Features twist-grip throttle control, rear disc brake, front brush bar, adjustable riser handlebars, rear suspension, and soft rubber grips
- 24 volt 8 Ah Razor (non-OEM) battery pack (replaces 7ah batteries)
- 30 amp in-line fuse & fuse holder included
- 8ah battery will provide 14% longer run times than OEM
- Ships fast
- Please check the specifications carefully as will not be responsible, nor will we cover return shipping costs, if you purchase the incorrect battery pack
- RAZOR DIRT QUAD 6-WIRE TWIST THROTTLE - Factory Original Replacement 6 wire (6-pin) Twist Throttle Assembly for the Razor Dirt Quad Throttle, Versions 11 and Up.
- CHECK YOUR SERIAL NUMBER - This 36 Volt Razor Twist Throttle is Version Specific
- 6-WIRE MALE CONNECTOR - Wire Length: 30 Inches, Razor Part W25143069043
- COMPATIBILITY - Your Dirt Quad version can be determined by locating your bar code ID on the bottom of the vehicle. The 7th and 8th digit in the series will tell you the version of your product: 01=version 1; 02=version 2; 09=version 9, and so on.
- PREMIUM E-SCOOTER ON / OFF SWITCH - for Razor Scooters - On/Off Switch for Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket, MX650, MX350, Dirt Quad, Pocket Mod Electric Scooters
- UNIVERSAL ON/OFF POWER TOGGLE SWITCH - KCD2 - 16A 125VAC / 250VAC
- PERFECT FIT + EASY INSTALLATION - for Currie Technologies, Ezip and Izip Electric Scooter On/Off Switch
- MULTI USE - This Power On-Off Switch is a Heavy Duty Toggle Switch for many uses.
- MFG Part Number: W25143002049
Features of the Razor Electric Dirt Quad includes:
- Authentic dirt quad frame geometry
- High-torque gear ratio for climbing
- Terrain-tracing rear suspension for a smooth ride
- Shatter-resistant plastic fairings
- Powder-coated tubular steel frame
- Can be stored either horizontally or vertically
- 24V Sealed lead acid battery system
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
- Includes UL approved battery charger
- Assembly required, approximately 30 – 60 minutes
- Weight capacity: 120 lbs
- Recommended for ages 8+. Can also be suitable for tall 5-7 year kids because of its compact size
The advertised battery run time of 40 minutes is conservative as owners have experienced a longer run time between charges. In order to ensure the longevity of the Quad’s battery life, do not store the Quad in an un-insulated area. Cold temperatures may adversely affect the battery. In addition, it is advisable to also constantly charge the battery when the machine is not in use for an extended period of time. One more benefit, is that runs quietly and would not bother the neighbors. Overall, for an adventurous ride, this Dirt Quad is in a league of its own and it represents good value.
- Max speed: 8 mph | Max Rider Weight: 120 lb
- Item Dimensions: 43" L x 24" W x 31" H
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Shatter-resistant plastic fairings and powder coated tubular frame for all weather durability.
- Front brush bar. Rear carry handle.
The Razor Dirt Quad riding toy is powered by a 24V battery system. It contains two 12V batteries and also needs to be charged for 12 hrs after every use. It can offer up to 1 hr of outside fun after charging, which is simply enough time to explore as well as have a good time on the areas and roadways outside. Intrigued in battery-powered playthings? Have a look at the leading electric scooters for kids right here.
One point to consider is the billing time. 12 hours of billing can be a lot for a residence that is seeing their power expenses. It is necessary to take this aspect into consideration since the quad just competes one hour after billing. This implies that you will certainly have to charge it daily if your child will wish to ride the toy daily, which is a big possibility if they wind up enjoying the quad. This, consequently, indicates that your power expenses might considerably climb after buying the product.
If you have an excellent electrical energy strategy this should not be a problem. If you find yourself worried about the expenditures this quad may feature, we suggest asking a couple of individuals who currently possess the quad concerning the advantages of maintaining it. If your child uses the toy only throughout the weekends or throughout bright days the expenditures must stay at a minimum.
The Razor Dirt Quad is ideal for children over 8 years old, considering that the quad can go quite fast and requires a lot of coordination while steering. You ought to ensure that your child gets made use of to the quad when it’s not powered up.
Getting out the guidebook as well as rapidly running through the safety guidelines and the features of the quad should assist the kid get to know their new toy much better prior to delving into the driving. By doing this, they’ll know where to brake, how to steer and also exactly how to have good posture when driving.
If you will be taking them to the park to drive around, it’s likewise vital to present them to fundamental motorist manners and just how they need to interact with pedestrians when they cross their path.
4-6 year olds
The quad itself can additionally be utilized by more youthful kids if they are high and also fully grown adequate to take care of as well as guide the toy on their own. A number of parents have actually reported that their 6-7 year olds additionally fit penalty on the quad as well as don’t have any type of problem driving, racing, transforming direction as well as enjoying. Numerous moms and dads have stated that they quad is ideal for their 4 years of age, too, as long as they are heavily monitored when making use of the quad. The quad sustains any youngster that weighs approximately 120lbs and also as long as your youngster fits the dimensions and also the maximum weight limit, they ought to be able to maintain utilizing the quad for a long period of time.
Many youngsters do not like parting with their favorite playthings, specifically if the playthings have actually accompanied them via several childhood years memories. Luckily, the Razor Dirt Quad bike has flexible handlebars that you can get used to your kid’s growing elevation. If they start using the quad at 6 years of ages, they can easily maintain using it till they’re 12, and if they have brother or sisters they can conveniently pass it on.
The Razor Dirt Quad ride on can resemble an adventurer plaything that only the young adult community kids would certainly be enabled to make use of, however that couldn’t be even more from the truth. Even though the quad looks sporty and also enormous thanks to its elegant layout, it’s relatively harmless.
The Razor 24volt Electric Dirt Quad ride on can just go at 10mph, which may appear slow-moving, however it’s definitely faster than any type of moms and dad can stroll as well as is quickly enough for your youngsters to get the adrenaline thrill. It’s not fast enough, nonetheless, for your youngsters to get shaken off! All moms and dads that have had their children utilize the quad do advise putting a safety helmet on your youngster before putting them on the quad, considering that riding on damp or mountainous surface can be obstacle.
Brakes & Tires
If your youngster feels like they are going also quick, they can constantly utilize the hand operated brakes to stop as well as take a breather. This feature is suitable for those times when you get an unforeseen pedestrian or pet running out in front. The quad additionally includes semi-professional wheels that will sustain wet weather condition, rough roads, sloppy turf spots and also a lot more. There’s not much that this little quad can not take care of, and also is excellent for any kind of daring child or woman.
Capacities & Additional Functions
The Razor Dirt Quad bike has dimensions of 43″ L x 24″ W x 31.5″ H as well as requires to be put together. The quad bike itself considers regarding 89 lbs, and also the box it can be found in is instead huge, weighing over 110 extra pounds. It is very important to recognize that you have a place to put the quad prior to buying it. It should be kept within a dry location that does not have any dry spells or damp environments. This will certainly make sure that the quad does not get rustic and that the battery doesn’t obtain damaged.
The setting up of the Razor Electric Quad is rather easy as well as features an user’s manual. Numerous consumers state that the setting up should not take more than 10-30 mins, depending on exactly how well you organize the parts of the quad prior to putting it together. The item includes a battery charger and also needs 12-15 hours of charging the first time you transform it on.
The plastic fairings are fully shatter-resistant and the framework is fully powder covered to aid the quad sustain challenging weather conditions also. This ensures that the paint and layout will not disappear as your kid keeps utilizing their brand-new favorite toy. The Razor Electric Dust Quad is indicated to be used on harsh surface as well as conveniently manages to ride over tiny challenges that are common around forested locations and fields.
Who Is It Suitable For?
The Razor Electric Dust Quad trip on/ quad bike is ideal for kids from 6-12 years of ages. Some moms and dads have actually placed kids as young as 3 1/2 on this quad, nevertheless that need to only be done if you are ready to heavily manage your youngster as they ride. Many moms and dads who make a decision to put much younger youngsters on the quad put an older sibling in the front, considering that older youngsters typically have better controls of the handlebars and brakes.
Why We Like It
The Razor 24volt Electric Dust Quad ride on is excellent for youngsters of various ages, and also does exceptionally well on rough terrains, much like a quad should. It has a battery life of over one hr and can go pretty quick for 24V battery-powered lorry. 10mph may feel like little top speed to a grown-up, yet it’s most definitely faster than any type of moms and dad is willing to run for longer amount of times!
Altogether, the Razor 24volt Electric Dirt Bike is optimal for youngsters that want to have fun outside, checking out environments and also having endless amounts of fun. The Razor Dirt Quad Bike is a top vendor in this game.
Review : Electric scooter with seat
Last update on 2021-04-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API